you're reading...
Albums, Audio/Video

Pigs Will Fly (playlist)

Pigs album cover

Given that this album is out of print and so difficult to find, I’ve decided to violate my no-posting-copyright-materials rule.  Chris’s songs on this album are so gorgeous that hearing these lo-res versions may inspire you to scour the interwebs to find the original CD soundtrack.  I should note that the album’s first track, the full version of Crystalline, is not included here, but – believe me! – that track alone is worth the effort and $$$$.

Discussion

8 thoughts on “Pigs Will Fly (playlist)

1. I have to go dig this CD out again! Thanks 🙂

Posted by Jason | March 31, 2016, 8:44 pm
  2. Katie–

Thanks for posting this. I picked up a copy on eBay a few years ago and love it, particularly when I can listen to the whole thing while driving. It’s interesting to try to intuit the action of the movie (which I’ve not seen) from the selection of incidental music and complete songs. I agree with you about Crystalline and also really love the full versions of Fine Day and Velocity Girl. I prefer the HVH version of Breaking Your Fall as I don’t care for the synths added to this version, but it’s always good to hear multiple versions of CW songs to see how he tinkered with them over time.

Posted by Keith | March 7, 2016, 1:03 pm
  3. I both share your mindset regarding the “no-posting-copyright-materials rule”, yet, as a huge CW fan and one who has not heard these recordings, I’m extremely grateful. I support your decision!

Posted by Usky | March 7, 2016, 9:43 am
  4. Thank You

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Cccblues@comcast.net | March 7, 2016, 5:02 am
  5. Absolutely beautiful and incredibly awesome. Thank you.
    Ted